WACS IOWA Assessment and cognitive Abilities testing
For additional information about the AACS achievement testing program using the Iowa Assessment and Cognitive Abilities Test, please click here.
Introducing Iowa Assessments
Iowa Assessment FAQ
Consider These Values In Achievement Testing:
1. Testing can help to verify the quality of your school's academic program.
2. Testing can provide information on annual student and class progress.
3. Testing results are a good public relations tool.
4. Testing can help to determine if students are working at their level of ability.
5. Testing can be of value in class grouping and placement.
AACS member schools receive significant discounts on test materials, and you may purchase the exact quantities needed. No minimum purchase amounts are required as is usually the case in individual school orders.
If your school is not already participating in the AACS achievement testing program, give consideration to testing through the AACS program. You will find the value far outweighs the cost.
For more information call (423) 629-4280.
ACHIEVEMENT TESTING DATES
March 21–April 29, 2022
Q: How can I order Iowa Assessment and Cognitive Abilities tests?
A: For additional ordering information for the achievement testing program using the Iowa Assessment and Cognitive Abilities Test, please click here.
WACS Spring 2021 IOWA Assessment Testing Scores
Below are the combined WACS scores on the Complete Battery for each grade, given as a percentile compared to the National average score of 50. Click on the link beside each grade for the complete test results.